- Last Updated on Sunday, September 30 2012 02:46
- Published on Friday, September 28 2012 18:27
At the 2012 NSCTA convention, awards were presented to three individuals for their outstanding achievements, accomplishments, and dedication to speech, debate, and theatre in the state of Nebraska. When you see these individuals, be sure to congratulate them!
- Dale Black Outstanding Young Teacher Award was presented to Jill Collura from Fremont High School.
- John Thurber Distinguished Teacher Award was presented to Matt Heimes Lincoln Southwest High School.
- Gerald S. Oswald Outstanding Service Award was presented to Jan Knispel from Valentine High School.
If you would like to like to nominate someone for an award for next year's convention, you can nominate someone using the form here.